Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A marvellous clip! Father Bede Griffiths talks about ...

union with God/divinity/mystery through Christianity, Hinduism, even Atheism. Father Bede Griffiths talks about exploring spiritual doctrines, other religions and ritual, using them as stepping stones to move to a closer understanding of the greater Mystery/God. If people can learn to simplify their lives, they develop a growing closeness to the divine. This clip is the courtesy of the National Council of Churches from their film "Search for Spirituality."




"God's only law is love."

2 comments:

  1. WOW,Great information,I just want to told you that, last some day's of my life was very stressful, and i can't focus on my work, i don't know what happened,so that i just search the information about the life coaching institute, I think i get in the wright place, the video clip is awesome and i'm completely agree with you. Thank's a lot for creating such a wonderful blog.

    NLP Course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael! I'm really pleased you like my blog and found this post helpful. I have a few great guided meditations plugged into my blog too, just in case you are looking for other ways to de-compress. The search facility on my blog should take you straight to them. I hope the rest of your working week is much more relaxing. all the best, Sarina

      Delete