Monday, December 27, 2010

“Fashion your life as a garland of beautiful deeds.” Buddha

Selection of wonderful inspirational quotes - "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."- Albert Camus
"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do." - Helen Keller
"The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities." - James Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment